Wednesday, April 7, 2010

For A Rainy day...


Okay so I left my camera at home...hence no updates lately. Here's a picture from my Spring Break trip... oh if only I had my camera to upload more.... oh well....

It's bizarre that there are only a few weeks left in this semester!!! Good thing though because I'm so ready for it to be ova!
Since I don't have any pictures of my art here's some quotes that I found this week that I lurve lurve lurve!

“God surpasses our dreams when we reach past our personal plans and agendas to grab the hand of Christ and walk the path He chose for us. He is obligated to keep us dissatisfied until we come to Him and His plan for complete satisfation." Beth Moore

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh”
Christopher Robin and Pooh playing Poohsticks
-what a pair =) -

so until I get back home to my camera and art... Hopefully this rain will go away soon; along with the pollen!

No comments:

Post a Comment