Thursday, September 16, 2010

*Fall is in the Air*

 I can almost feel fall! You know the days when you can just smell fall, and can't wait for your next cup of Joe (or tea whichever you prefer). For once, I am actually ready for fall. I'm ready for the boots, sweaters, scarfs, and hoodies. Oh yes and don't forget the great comfy yoga pants tucked into UGGS. =)


UGGS are one of my favorite shoes for winter. Most say they are ugly and I'm not going to lie I was one of those people. Here's the hint. If you really want to keep hating them and say you would never wear some...don't ever try any on. Honestly, I don't care how ugly they look they are the little piece of warm heaven that my feet need and love during cold weather. So don't judge me. 


Here's things I can't wait for this fall and winter to wear. 



Scarfs of all different colors and patterns.
   
                               Boots...all different styles and colors.
Shop the Leather Jackets Trend
                              Leather jackets and trench coats.
Shop the Chunky Knits Trend   
   Sweaters (cow neck, cardigans, and just the throw on sweaters) and Hoodies =)

Plus....




New Home Header
 Football!!!

So to sum everything up... I'm just ready for some fall. 

  Go have a cup of coffee... I think I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment