Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday... this weeks Monday?!?!



    Hope everyone had a wonderful and looonnngg weekend!!
 Although they always go waaayyy too fast.

I keep forgetting that today is Tuesday and not Monday.
 Luckily, I did remember to go to the right classes today. =) 
Even if it was dreary and felt like Monday I was on top
 of all my classes; successful day? Yes. 
A cup of coffee, only one class today,
 watch an episode of Gilmore Girls,and lunch with a friend! 
Here is something I worked on last week, 
but just finally got around to posting it. 
In our little on campus college apartment, we need 
something bigger than what we originally had, 
 to cover the wall over our couch. 
Being college students, we don't have a ton of money
 to spend on decor, so we improvise. 
We like changing the decorations every year,
 (we just get tired of it and boredom plays a role), 
and trying to come up with cute inexpensive ways to decorate. 

-Hobby Lobby was of course involved(always)! 
-Two foam boards that were about $1.99 each
-Acrylic paint
-Mod Podge
-Newspaper 
(Which was an adventure to find at 11 o'clock at night =) )



Here is the finished product!

I put the newspaper at the edges and crinkled them a little.
 It's a little hard to see the edges unless you see it in person.

 

My roommates liked it,
 but I never know if they just try to not hurt my feelings.
 haha! Hopefully they really do love it.

What do you all think? Let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment