Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rainy Days...

 Another rainy day here...the thing is it's a nice rainy day. 
I have been working on some things to post, but there is a slight problem...
I left my camera USB cord three hours away.
Hopefully,
I will get it back this weekend. 

For me all is back in the swing of school. 
I'm finding I have more time than I thought I might have this semester. 
So, this is good news because I am going to get some art collecting up and see if I can sell my way through college.
What do you think? 

Funny being back to school...
Freshmen on campus, here is a must for being a college student!
1. Rain boots or flipflops ( your choice)
 2.An umbrella in your backpack at all times.
This is Arkansas. Weather here is always up in the air ( ha no pun intended).

Along with being back in the swing of things. I have started the book The Shack. I have heard a lot of people say they like it, but some say its weird.

 Lately, I have been to focused on me and the things that society thinks are the important things. It's time to bring myself back to earth and slow it down (good thing since I have more time now!).  Something to work on is thinking of others in front of myself. What's that Acronym?!
Oh yes JOY. Ha such first grade, but legit!
J  Jesus
O Others
Y     You 

Hope you all are having a great day (even a great rainy day such as mine)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment