Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Friends make the world go round

So summer is almost done; 1 week and 1 day until the dread of 16 hours of class a week. Good thing this past weekend was a blast with some pretty great friends. I haven't had time to work on any art like I wanted to but there were some pretty fun times anyways. 
 Top five things that have made my day today:


1)    a skinny vanilla latte




2)       reading this book while drinking the vanilla latte in Starbucks. The buzz and noise of the coffee making and the perfect table by the window makes this book so much better; not to mention the best reading place. 


3)   $.50 wing night at Foghorn's in Fayetteville with my sister. 




4)     A little shopping spree (much overdue). 






5)     I have to say hands down my favorite girl country singer. If you haven't gotten her new album yet...DO IT! I just got it at Target for $10 and I'm already in love love love with it!  




Well, that's my day in a nutshell...pretty great lazy summer day. 


Oh I do have to add another:
6)  Weather today was 89 degrees and was the perfect weather for a run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment